Drayton (ACL) Digistat+ 3RF 7-day Wireless Programmable Thermostat
UK Mainland Only,
3pm cut-off for Highlands and Islands
1pm for Europe
|Image||Product||Stock||Price||Add to Cart|
HCO Code: 23B03
|In Stock||£64.01 Ex VAT: £53.34|
With SCR Receiver
HCO Code: 11D01
|In Stock||£74.93 Ex VAT: £62.44|
Wireless 7 day programmable thermostat
Replaces obsolete Digistat RF3 and RF3i
Replaces British Gas RC2 and RC5
The perfect combination of flexibility and comfort
Drayton brings you a range of Digistat Plus programmable room thermostats, a breakthrough in programmable thermostats. It’s easy to install, easy to use and offers a supreme level of heating control and comfort. The range comes with a wealth of big pluses for both installers and users.
* Thermostat dimensions: 96.5x137x31.3mm HxWxD
* Receiver dimensions: 88x98x39mm HxWxD
* 2(1)A SPDT Volt-Free Contacts
* Temperature range: 5-32C
* 7 Day function: Allows different settings for each day of the week
* Intelligent delayed start: Ensures that the optimum temperature conditions are achieved at the required times. This is an energy efficiency feature that adjusts the start time of your heating system depending on how cold it is.
* Volt Free Connections: Ideal for combi-boilers
* Holiday/Party Function: Allows you to set a constant temperature for a specified time (1 hour-199 days). This lets you save energy and related costs when you are away from home, but resumes normal operation the day of your return.
* Temporary Override: You can override the current temperature until the next time/temperature change just by pressing the up or down button.
* 3 easy predefined programmes: Initial settings are factory programmed for quick set-up.
* Automatic summer/winter time change: No need to adjust when the clocks go forward or back
* 2, 4 or 6 time/temperature changes: For maximum flexibility
* Freeze protection: Protects from the damage of frost when the Digistat is set to 'off'
* Access protection lock: Allows the keypad to be locked to prevent unauthorised adjustments
* Part L Compliant (Part J in Scotland): Complies with all the latest energy efficiency regulations
* Easy to use: Only four buttons
* Temperature limit locks: High and low.
Drayton part numbers:
RF701 (With SCR Receiver)
22092 (No Receiver)