Express delivery Available Until 4pmUK Mainland Only,3pm cut-off for Highlands and Islands1pm for Europe
Your shopping cart is empty!
Frost thermostats are used to protect boilers, pipes and other components against frost.
Large control knob
Neon operation indicator
SPST 10 Amp contacts
Control Temperature -5°C ~ +15°C
Switching Differential + /- 1°C
Bi-metallic sensing element with accelera..
The T4360A is a mains voltage frost thermostat which is designed to provide automatic frost protection to boilers and pipework situated in risk areas.
* Range: 3-20C
* Tamper Resistant Cover
* Complete with key for tamperproofing.
* Holes in frame allow air to circulate freely.
* Easy to install - flush mounted.
* Max. Size of thermostat 156x91x65mm HxWxD.
* Outer dimensions of guard:..