Your shopping cart is empty!
Frost thermostats are used to protect boilers, pipes and other components against frost.
Large control knob
Neon operation indicator
SPST 10 Amp contacts
Control Temperature -5°C ~ +15°C
Switching Differential + /- 1°C
Bi-metallic sensing element with accelera..
The T4360A is a mains voltage frost thermostat which is designed to provide automatic frost protection to boilers and pipework situated in risk areas.
* Range: 3-20C
* Tamper Resistant Cover
* Complete with key for tamperproofing.
* Holes in frame allow air to circulate freely.
* Easy to install - flush mounted.
* Max. Size of thermostat 156x91x65mm HxWxD.
* Outer dimensions of guard:..