EPH TR1TR2 Two Way Wireless Switch
The EPH TR1TR2 is a wireless mains switch that can be used to control devices up to 300 meters away. It is perfect for applications where you need to control a device from a remote location, such as a pump overrun, cable replacement, lighting, or a security system.
The TR1TR2 is easy to install and use. Simply connect the TR1 to the device you want to control, and the TR2 to a mains outlet. The TR1 and TR2 will then create a wireless link between them. You can then use the TR2 to turn the device on or off, or to set a timer.
The TR1TR2 is a reliable and cost-effective way to control devices remotely. It is also easy to use, making it a great choice for DIYers and professionals alike.
Here are some of the key features of the EPH TR1TR2:
- Wireless range of up to 300 meters
- Easy to install and use
- Reliable and durable
- Ideal for a variety of applications
Benefits of using the EPH TR1TR2:
- Control devices from a remote location
- 2-Way control (if required)
- Eliminate the need for unsightly wires
- Save time and money on installation
- Improve the safety of your home or business
- More reliable alternative to the Salus Mains Switch.
Order your EPH TR1TR2 today and start enjoying the benefits of wireless control!
Be the first to ask a question.