Honeywell T6360B Room Thermostat
The T6360 is a mains voltage room thermostat designed to give automatic temperature control of domestic hydronic heating systems. It may be used to switch directly circulating pump or boiler or to operate spring return or motor open/motor close zone valves.
* Maximum electrical load not to exceed 10A resistive 3A inductive.
* The T6360 may also be used for cooling applications.
* Mounts directly onto wall or conduit box
* Differential: typical 0.5°C max 1°C
* Temperature range 10-30°C
* SPDT contacts
* 10(3)A contacts (Heating)
* 6(2)A contacts (Cooling)
* Dimensions 83x83x40mm HxWxD.