PR3 Three Channel Programmer
• Three channel 230V AC 50Hz output
• Frost protection adjustable between: +5°C & +20°C
• +1 Hour Override (Boost: 1 – 9 hour selectable)
• Summer/Winter changeover
• 5/2 or 7 day programming
• Blue backlight
• Room temperature display
• Power supply: 230VAC 50/60Hz
• Output contact rating at 230V AC: 3 (1) Amp
It is under the downloads tab.
Yes, all three channels are independent.
Once you have switched off the electric, loosen the two screws on the bottom. the programmer will then hinge up off the backplate. The battery does into the tray on the back of the unit.
Hi It is in the centre. It is not a standard backplate.
You can wire in any wireless thermostat that has a wall mounted receiver. I would recommend the Sunvic TLX1012
As long as it is a 3 channel, then yes. A backplate change will be needed.