Sunvic Sunstat RF Wireless Programmable Thermostat
The SunStatRF is a wireless, battery powered easy to programme and simple to use programmable room thermostat. The 4 daily, independent time and temperature pairs together with TPI controls electronics allows the user to experience a comfortable environment and maximise energy savings.
The SunStatRF is an ideal alternative to the TLX RFPv. The unit is supplied complete with receiver, back-box, batteries & cradle (enabling the thermostat unit to be wall mounted or if preferred desk top mounted)
• Easy to programme – fewer installer call-backs
• Large clear display – ideal for visually impaired
• Intuitive screen icons – easy for users to understand
• 4 daily, independent time & temperature pairs – simple to use copy function
• TPI control electronics – saves up to 10% of energy costs
• Screen lock facility – protects against unauthorised changes
• Frost protection facility – protects building
• Volt free switching – ideal for combination boilers
Power Source (thermostat): 2 x 1.5V AA batteries(enclosed in pack)
Power Source (Receiver): 230v 50Hz Mains
Contact rating: 16(3)A / 230Vac~50Hz
Volt free: Yes
Size (Thermostat): 138 x 86 x 32mm
Size (Receiver): 88 x 88 x 49mm
Display temperature range 5°C - 45°C
Control temperature range 5°C - 45°C
On a S-Plan or Y-Plan system, put a link between Live and 4. Terminal 3 goes to the motorised valve. On a combi boiler, do NOT put a link. Connect terminals 3 and 4 to the thermostat terminals on the boiler.
It is the same, plus a live and neutral to power the receiver.
This will only control one zone. You can set different times for each day of the week.
I'm afraid they are only sold in pairs.
I'm afraid all receivers are mains powered. You will need to install the receiver next to your timer.
It is 30m in open air. Walls and ceilings will reduce this depending on construction.