Sunvic TLX6001 RFPV Wireless Programmable Thermostat
10 or more £29.99 (Ex VAT: £24.99) each
The TLX RFPv programmable room thermostat has been developed for use in areas where it is not practical or acceptable to run cables between the room thermostat and the boiler controls.
Wireless (RF) - no need to channel walls or redecorate
- Supplied with receiver
- Easy to program - fewer installer call-backs
- 8 pre-set programmes - saves installer time
- Volt free switching - ideal for combination boilers
- 60m range - achieves a more reliable connection
- Free standing unit - no wall fixing required
- Large clear display - ideal for the visually impaired
- Comfort / Economy mode - saves energy when the building is empty or asleep
- 7D, 5/2D & 24H settings - stock 1 instead of 3 units
- User adjustable programmes - fine tune to households exact requirements
- Frost protection - override the set programme if temperature falls to a dangerous level
Yes, it will connect to your existing receiver.
The TLXRFD was just a normal up/down thermostat. If that is what you require, then the TLX1012 would be a better replacement. If you wish to upgrade to programmable, then this would be suitable.
The TLX6501 will not have the neutral required. It is possible that there is a neutral isolated from a previous thermostat, but you will need to check.
No. You will need to install the receiver on the wall next to the boiler and wire it to the thermostat terminals.
It needs as a minimum, Live, Switched Live and Neutral. If the existing one has these three connections, then it will be suitable. Yes, it comes with a wiring diagram.
Hi. The receiver goes onto the wall next to the boiler then wires into the thermostat terminals on the boiler. It doesn't plug in like the Salus.
Yes it is. You will need someone competent with electrics to fit it.
Yes, but you will need a system with at least one motorised valve. You can program up to 6 temperature changes per day. Each day of the week can be different.
Yes that is correct.